Monday, September 10, 2007

Girls, This is our official blog!!!

The purpose of this blog is to add community to our Bible study group. I want this blog to be a source of encouragement during the hard days, a place to get our questions answered and a way for us to know how we can pray for each other.

It makes me so happy to know that we are in this study together. In the words of our powerful God, it's gonna be good! Okay, maybe that was paraphrased just a little.

So please leave a comment and let me know that you were here. Let us know how we can be praying. I would love for us to be confident in knowing that we are praying for each other each week.

Also, if you have any questions about the study, leave it in the comment section and we can help each other answer it at our next weekly gathering.

Or, if you just want to talk about whatever, we can do that too.

It's going to be a great 6 weeks together!!!

Love,
Janelle

2 comments:

MamaCass said...

Janelle, this is such a great idea. I will admit I need some serious prayer. I haven't done a precepts study in over two years. As excited as I am about this bible study I already know i am going to struggle with the homework. I am really going to have to prioritize the next 6 weeks. It may require me to sacrifice a little on my own blog and tv time. But I am willing. I so want and need to hear what the Lord has to say to me through this study. I am excited!

Unknown said...

To my fellow Sojourners...
1. You are all beautiful and it was a blessing to meet you last week.
2. I am praying for each of you to wake up early each morning craving His Word. That God will increase our faith through this study and bless us with lasting change.
3. I am also praying that God will increase our brain cells so we will be able to seriously hide Genesis 1 in our hearts and commit it to memeory for life.
4. Thank you Janelle for your amazing heart for Him and for us!
5. This is my favorite number.
6. Prayer requests for me: that God will calm my anxious heart (1 Peter 5:7). I have struggled with anxiety since I was little and want to rest in His love for me and trust His plan. I do trust, I just don't rest well...Thank you for your prayers.
See all of your beautiful faces tonight!
Joy, Holly